APPLICATION FOR PRESS VISIT OR FILM/VIDEO/PHOTO SHOOTING IN INDONESIA
Press visits or film/video/photo shooting in Indonesia may be carried out after an approval from the authorities concerned has been obtained. For approval and visa, the following must be submitted to the Information Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia:
- A letter of recommendation from the company;
- Summary of the company;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Completed General and Journalist Visa application forms (two copies for each applicant) with original signature of the applicant, typed or written in black capital letters;
- A synopsis or proposal of the film or photo project with details such as timetable, locations and duration of stay; (enclosed, for filming purposes only).
- A signed statement for film/video shooting; (enclosed, for filming purposes only).
- Three recent passport-size photographs; Two of them must be attached on the Visa Application Forms;
- A signed statement of the list of equipment which will be re-exported to UK;
- A clear photocopy of passport (main details only);
- The following Visa Fee must be paid £40 in postal order or bank draft payable to Indonesian Embassy - Only when the visa is issued. (For up to 60 days maximum period of stay).
Following the approval from the authorities in Indonesia, we will advise you to bring the passport to the Embassy to be stamped with the necessary Visa which will be ready to collect within two or three working days. The collection time is from 14.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday.
Please note that decision of the approval by the authorities in Indonesia will take approximately six weeks after receipt of the completed aforementioned requirements.
Upon arrival in Indonesia please proceed to the
Ministry of Foreign affairs
Please provide 3 (three) recent photographs (3x4 cm-size) to collect your press card or the film permit. It is advisable that you have a local partner in Indonesia to do your filming project.
Directorate of Information and Media Services
Jln. Taman Pejambon No.6
Jakarta Pusat 10110
Telp : (021) 3813453, 3858033
Fax :(021) 3857316